The burger patties in this recipe can be replaced with chicken breasts or chickpea patties for a vegetarian option. Choose your favourite spur sauces to finish it off.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 640 g (4 x 160 g) Spur Beef Burger Patties
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Butter or margarine, for spreading
- 100 g salad leaves of your choice
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Gherkins or cucumber, sliced
- Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
Heat oil in pan and fry patties until golden brown. Drain on kitchen towel.
Cut rolls in half and spread butter inside. Place a patty on bottom halves and top with salad leaves, tomato, red onion and gherkins. Drizzle with Spur Salad & French Fry or Sweet Chilli Dressing if preferred.