This nutritious salad is best served warm, topped with Spur Salad and French Fry Dressing.
- 45ml (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g spinach, coarsely chopped
- 100 ml Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- Add freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 g bean sprouts
- 2 extra-large eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan and sauté onion for a few minutes until soft. Add mushrooms and sauté until soft. Combine warm mixture with spinach and spoon into a serving dish.
Mix the Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing, Worcestershire sauce and pepper together and fold into spinach.
Top with bean sprouts and chopped eggs to serve.