The yogurt marinade gives the slices a spectacular tandoori taste.
- 350g (2 x 175 g tubs) plain yogurt
- 80 ml Spur Durky Sauce
- 8 ml (1½ tsp) ground cumin
- 8 ml (1½ tsp) medium curry powder
- 1 ml (pinch) ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 4 (500 g) chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 30ml (2 tbsp) tomato paste
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Spur Durky Sauce
- 2 medium pizza bases
- 375 ml (1½ cup) grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 10 ml (2 tsp) mixed herbs
- rocket leaves, to garnish
- Spur Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 6 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade. Fry lightly in pan until cooked. Remove and set aside.
Mix tomato paste and Spur Durky Sauce and spread over each base. Sprinkle cheese over and top with chicken strips, tomatoes, green pepper and mixed herbs.
Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle rocket leaves, Spur Seasoning Salt and pepper over to serve.