This versatile recipe is excellent for kids' lunches, party snacks or a light meal.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 Peppadew Peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 x 170 g cans solid tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 (60 g) gherkins, sliced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) mixed herbs
- 8ml (1 ½ tsp) grated lemon rind (optional)
- 80 ml Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- 80 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 125 ml (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 ml (½ tsp) Spur Lemon & Peri Peri Spice
- Add freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 flour tortilla wraps
Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan. Sauté onion for a few minutes until soft. Add Peppadew Peppers and remove from heat. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix all together.
Heat wraps lightly in microwave or oven if preferred. Spoon filling onto tortilla wraps, roll up to close, insert skewers and cut into sections to serve.